Re: lynx-dev lynx 2.8.3dev.4 and signals

From: T.E.Dickey
Subject: Re: lynx-dev lynx 2.8.3dev.4 and signals
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1999 14:49:14 -0400 (EDT)

> Okay.  I am trying out our signaling problem today with a different
> configuration (I'll try the original configuration tonite when I get  home.)

did you never get Klaus' patch to work?  (I didn't add it for dev.4 since I
was already behind in getting HS's changes integrated, and Klaus' patch
will need some work -more than existence of sigaction- in the configure
script to ensure that the sigaction code is really there).

-- the other stuff (LYK_SCRIPT for example) didn't go in because people didn't
   seem to agree it was a Good Thing (I still have the patches of course).

--
Thomas E. Dickey
address@hidden