lynx-dev code indentation style (was "JUSTIFY") - warning, "religious" t

From: Klaus Weide
Subject: lynx-dev code indentation style (was "JUSTIFY") - warning, "religious" topic...
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1999 19:43:54 -0500 (CDT)

On Wed, 14 Jul 1999, T.E.Dickey wrote:
> >   if (LYNoCore) {
> >       exit(-1);
> >   }
>
> where _don't_ they match?  I have some simple checks that I run periodically
> to find stuff like
>
>       #if foo
>               if (x) {
>       #else
>               if (y) {
>       #endif
>
> and I replace those with
>
>       #if foo
>               if (x)
>       #else
>               if (y)
>       #endif
>               {
>
> so I can use the curly-brace matching in the editor.  But it's a simple
> check, so I can miss some cases.

And it's a Good Thing, and helps with emacs too.
(Most useful for M-C-f, M-C-b, M-C-p, M-C-n type commands that move
over balanced expressions.)

The Lynx code formatting style is what I'm used to, please don't change
it, and certainly don't change the formatting of existing code.
(I know you weren't planning to.)

   Klaus