Re: lynx-dev README.TSST

From: Vlad Harchev
Subject: Re: lynx-dev README.TSST
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 10:46:16 +0500 (SAMST)

On Wed, 14 Jul 1999, Klaus Weide wrote:

> On Wed, 14 Jul 1999, Vlad Harchev wrote:
>
> >  Very good. I have several questions:
> >
> > 1) Will table borders be ever drawn?
>
> It doesn't seem to fit in well.  Maybe it could be added, but a lot
> of the simplicity is lost.  So I prefer not to think about that now...

 What are you working on currenlty (in TSST area)? What do you plan to add
 to the files you sent me? (Seems color styles are not yest supported).

> > 2) Can you place the patch somewhere (otherwise mail it to me)?
>
> I have sent something your way.

 Thanks. I didn't run it, but read all code quickly. Here are the questions:

1) When the decision is made that table can be rendered by TSST (in the code)
   - when 1st line that doesn't match one of the criterias you specifed
     fails?
2) When do you plan to make 1st release of the code?
3) Do you plan to add "table wider than display" mode?

 Best regards,
  -Vlad