Re: lynx-dev lynx2.8.3dev.4

From: Doug Kaufman
Subject: Re: lynx-dev lynx2.8.3dev.4
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 17:29:08 -0700 (PDT)

On Thu, 15 Jul 1999, T.E.Dickey wrote:

> -- bear in mind that dev.4 is not identical to HS's patch; I fixed also
                                                 ^^
I think that there is potential for confusion, since we have two
people actively contributing to lynx-dev with initials HS (Hiroyuki
Senshu and Heather Stern). Does either have a middle or other initial
that would create a unique identifier? Or perhaps Hiroyuki would
prefer "SH". I don't read Japanese, but the family name seems to come
first on the Japanese pages that I try to look through.
                             Doug

__
Doug Kaufman
Internet: address@hidden (preferred)