lynx-dev Re: LYNX: options (more, please)

From: Michael Warner
Subject: lynx-dev Re: LYNX: options (more, please)
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 23:14:57 -0700

On or about 15 Jul, 1999, David Combs
<address@hidden> wrote:

        [...]

> The almost-worst situation is having to change the .cfg.
>
> Slightly less bad is by command-line arg, meaning that
> you have to still rerun an entire lynx to try it.

I think you've got these two reversed, since the redoubtable Mr
Pausner (I think) added re-sourcing lynx.cfg on-the-fly a while
ago.  I use it quite a bit, and am very grateful to have it.

Get there via "Check your lynx.cfg" at the bottom of the
options page.

This seems like it would be worth breaking the admonition in
the help-files about "don't use internal URL's directly",
and bookmarking my lynx.cfg and the RELOAD link.

But don't tell any body I said that.

--
Michael Warner
<address@hidden>