lynx-dev REUSE_TEMPFILES problem

From: Leonid Pauzner
Subject: lynx-dev REUSE_TEMPFILES problem
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 1999 14:26:59 +0400 (MSD)

I just check dev.4 DJGPP build with REUSE_TEMPFILES:TRUE in lynx.cfg:
unfortunately, it doesn't work as intended.

Previously, when I press 'o' for forms option menu and leave it with left key
I got a different temp file name each time (according to History page
and temp dir listing). Now, with REUSE_TEMPFILES:TRUE I got increasing number
of temp files under my temp dir and an active file (according to History page)
has different name each time. Have not checked on Linux yet, perhaps
a problem for DOS/DOSPATH ports only.

Current directory is c:\add\tmp

   Up to add

Files: