Re: lynx-dev http://www.quantum.com/

From: Klaus Weide
Subject: Re: lynx-dev http://www.quantum.com/
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 1999 01:38:42 -0500 (CDT)

On Sat, 17 Jul 1999, Henry Nelson wrote:

> Since I can no longer visit their page nor use their customer services
> I will no longer buy quantum hard disks, nor will I recommend others to
> buy them.  That is what I mean by boycott.  If you just have to have
> a hard disk today, go to http://www.westerndigital.com/ instead.

I agree with the sentiment, but it may not be applicable in this case.

I see a completely empty page when I load http://www.quantum.com/.
But that looks lik Lynx's fault.  The contents start with

   <OBJECT_MAP></OBJECT_MAP>

which makes lynx ignore everything after it.  According to TRACE it's
looking for a closing </OBJECT>, not an </OBJECT_MAP>.

   Klaus