Re: lynx-dev strcasecomp/strncasecomp

From: Henry Nelson
Subject: Re: lynx-dev strcasecomp/strncasecomp
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 1999 20:07:39 +0900 (JST)

> can we get (even abbreviated) a summary of his change log?

What change log, and what _part_, very specifically?  I would skim
through it to find a particular entry, but time constraints would not
allow me to do a summary of the entire log which must go back at least
a year, probably more.

Anyway, it seems it will not be necessary since he must be following
some or all of the discussion (or perhaps he just gathered from the
code changes).

__Henry