Re: lynx-dev Some comments regarding DOS port of Lynx

From: Harri Tuominen
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Some comments regarding DOS port of Lynx
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 1999 05:08:51 +0300

On Sun, 18 Jul 1999 02:07:36 +0300 address@hidden (Harri Tuominen)
wrote:

> The actual problem is that although I have set all
> cookie-related stuff 'true' in the lynx.cfg file, cookies are not
> stored between Lynx sessions (COOKIE_FILE:~/_cookies.lyn).

Please forget this part of the message. I just solved the problem.
Sometimes the _cookies.lyn file was saved to the wrong subdirectory.
This may have something to do with 4DOS's '_cwd' variable, which I use
in the batch file as 'www_home' variable. It refers to the current
directory. The 'home' variable was right and referred to the correct
subdirectory.

--
Harri