Re: lynx-dev build of lynx on HPUX 10.20 cores

From: Kevin Lister(C)
Subject: Re: lynx-dev build of lynx on HPUX 10.20 cores
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 1999 18:21:54 -0700

Hi Klaus,

Thanks for the tip. It looks like -tlog is not a valid option though. I
used -trace instead. I tried a different URL and got this as the last
few lines of the trace:

Looking up XXX.cup.hp.com.
TCP: Parsed address as port 80, IP address 15.XXX.XXX.XXX
Making HTTP connection to XXX.cup.hp.com.
Bus error (core dumped)

I 'X'ed out some of the sensitive bits. Anywho, looks like it cores on
trying to establish an HTTP connection. Bummer, I was hoping that the
install of lynx would go smoothly. :o)

kev

Kevin Lister | HP | 408 447.4762 | address@hidden