Re: lynx-dev Configuration Info

From: Philip Webb
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Configuration Info
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 1999 19:45:56 -0400 (EDT)

> From: "Doug Young" <address@hidden>
> Subject: Re: lynx-dev Configuration Info
> Date: Tue, 20 Jul 1999 08:59:18 +1000

990720 Doug Young replied to me:

Thanks for the response Philip ..... will try that shortly

Documentation in simple english has been a bone of contention
with me ever since I started learning unix stuff, but it seems that
your comments re lynx are quite true ..... its documentation
is even worse than the already very poor standard of other
unix related stuff :(