Re: lynx-dev keypad mode changes not fully effective (bug)

From: Yury Burkatovsky
Subject: Re: lynx-dev keypad mode changes not fully effective (bug)
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 14:24:47 +0300 (IDT)

I sent an answer previously to lynx-dev but it did make its way to the
list. It seems to be a problem at our system-wide mailer definitions.

Now I am Cc:'ing you for more confidence :)

I also noticed the same exactly problem on my HP-UX 10.20 box. Only
hitting the leading "0" does make lynx to prompt for "Follow link..."
after the "keypad mode" option change.

I use Lynx Version 2.8.2pre.11.
 --
Regards,                                                |       /^^^\
        Yury                                            |     (| , , |)