lynx-dev Unable to read pages at Monster.com with Lynx browser

From: Mark Albert
Subject: lynx-dev Unable to read pages at Monster.com with Lynx browser
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 06:31:40 -0400 (EDT)

I recently determined that some pages on the Monster.com web site
(http://www.monster.com) can no longer be read by your Lynx browser.  They
were readable previous to this.  I contacted the people at Monster.com and
they replied with the message below describing how and why this happened.
I was wondering if you can do anything to make these pages readable again
with the Lynx browser?

Thanks,

Mark