Re: lynx-dev Form-based file uploads

From: David Woolley
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Form-based file uploads
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 08:32:27 +0100 (BST)

[ Re wrapped to internet standards ]
> I am sorry for bothering you, but I see on your development list that
> somebody has requested form-based file uploads.  Do you by any chance
> have a time frame for when this will be implemented?

Lynx is maintained by volunteers in their own time.  Things only get done
if people with the right skills feels strongly enough about them and
can find the time.  Therefore, unless someone has started and more or
less completed such work, it is impossible to answer this question.

The upperbound on the time is that time when you personally provide
such support in integratable form.