Re: lynx-dev patch that allows text inputs to be non-sticky

From: Lloyd G. Rasmussen
Subject: Re: lynx-dev patch that allows text inputs to be non-sticky
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 15:31:35 -0400

I have no idea.  I run Lynx with show_cursor on.  The cursor is either on a
field or on the status line.  That's all I know.  Status line messages need
to be informative, as they usually have been in Lynx.

At 11:18 AM 7/28/99 -0600, you wrote:
>In a recent note, Vlad Harchev said:
>
>> Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 09:10:14 +0500 (SAMST)
>>
>>  As I described in my previous message, the cursor is blinking in 'entered'
>> textinput, and not blinking in 'not yet entered'.
>
>How does this work in audio and Braille?

Lloyd Rasmussen, Senior Staff Engineer
National Library Service f/t Blind and Physically Handicapped
Library of Congress    (202) 707-0535  <address@hidden>
<http://www.loc.gov/nls/>
HOME:  <address@hidden>   <http://lras.home.sprynet.com