lynx-dev Re: Lynx 2.8.3.dev5: some little (key) problems.

From: Frederic L. W. Meunier
Subject: lynx-dev Re: Lynx 2.8.3.dev5: some little (key) problems.
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 1999 17:49:42 -0300

Klaus Weide <address@hidden> wrote:
>So it seems 2.8.3dev.4 fixed recognition of your "Delete" key
>(or "Remove key", in lynx's terms), but you call it broken -
>so what did "Delete" do before?

Hmm, the delete key is used by Lynx? If no, it's only a problem with the
backspace. Actually the delete key moves to the end of the screen, line by
line. The backspace key shows the history page, right? I get the same result
of the delete key. It worked fine using 2.8.2.rel1 with the same
configuration. I use rxvt 2.7.0 (CVS), don't set TERM and don't have a
.lynx-keymaps file. Both keys work fine with other applications.