Re: lynx-dev short_url option (was Re: lynx2.8.3dev.5)

From: nsh
Subject: Re: lynx-dev short_url option (was Re: lynx2.8.3dev.5)
Date: Tue, 03 Aug 1999 19:09:50 +0900

Hi,

In message <address@hidden>
        "Eduardo Chappa L." <address@hidden> writes:

:) Is this right?
:) -more- ftp://ftp.digital.com/pub/net/infosys/lynx/___/index.html
:) -more- http://www.flora.org/lynx-dev/html/month___/msg00529.html

>   No, if the complete URL fits in the whole line then it should not cut
> it. I checked both addresses and they should fit in the line. I guess it
> was part of the bug I mentioned before (?)

Oh!  I copied the statuslines above from a very narrow
terminal window of only 66 columns.  I should have mentioned
this first.  If URLs are short enough, entire strings could
be displayed:
-more- http://sol.slcc.edu/lynx/current/

Sorry for your confusion.
---