lynx-dev I'm sorry,I'm over my head.

From: kc5cqa
Subject: lynx-dev I'm sorry,I'm over my head.
Date: Tue, 03 Aug 1999 17:13:44 -0500

I have a windows 95 system, (yah know) and use the Netscape browser, it
is use the most, then Microsoft browser, and I would just like another
browser, so that is where lynx comes in. So I joined this group just to
'read the mail', but even that is way above my 'head', soooo, I pose
this question to you, should I download  the lynx browser, or just be
contended in my 'large pool'?  I have had a computer for about a year
and seems like most of the time I spend in front of it ,is fooling with
it, and about 33% of the time getting to do what I want. Sooo, there
must be a better way. If I am 'out of place' and wasting your time, I am
sorry...thanks for reading this, and thanks inadvance to any
replies.              Chuck Lorentson   73