lynx-dev Printing/Email Option

From: Adrian R. Magnuson-Whyte
Subject: lynx-dev Printing/Email Option
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 1999 10:36:38 -0500

Dear Sir or Madam:

First of all, although I have the Microsoft Explorer 5.0 on my computer, I
always utilize the Lynx browser as its ability to quickly get through
important text is unparalleled.  So many thanks for that...

I have Version 2.8.2 on my own computer (running Windows 95) and recently,
it has become relatively important for me to be able to email the
information to others.  I have filled in the personal email section of the
Options.  I enter a valid Internet address and press <Enter>.  I then get a
black box with the statement "Must specify an SMTPHost when using SMTP."

What am I doing wrong and how can I correctly activate the email option?

Many thanks in advance...

Adrian R. Magnuson-Whyte