Re: lynx-dev When I tell a Webmaster about Lynx ...pointers?

From: asgilman
Subject: Re: lynx-dev When I tell a Webmaster about Lynx ...pointers?
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 1999 23:07:48 -0400 (EDT)

>     * Subject: Re: lynx-dev When I tell a Webmaster about Lynx
>       ...pointers?
>     * From: Heather <address@hidden>
>
>(BTW, if anyone still has any power there, on Subir's "see lynx for
>yourself" page one of the links seems dead.)

Last I knew, Subir was still responsive if you write to him.  Check
the recommended aliases at the site.  I wouldn't count on his reading
lynx-dev itself with any regularity.

>(Could we convince a digest to strip the patches? Hmm...)

Would people be willing to fetch patches from an archive if _all_ MIME
attachments were stripped and archived as the mail goes through the MLM?

-Al