Re: lynx-dev MacLynx Development

From: Scott Lahteine
Subject: Re: lynx-dev MacLynx Development
Date: Sun, 8 Aug 1999 21:05:41 -0400

>Thomas E. Dickey wrote:
>
>One question I had from reading it - the port is laid out as a lot of
>directories under one top-level.  Is that necessary - though the existing
>structure is uneven I don't really want to change it unless it really makes
>the port simpler.

The order of files on the disk doesn't matter to me. CodeWarrior has a nice
project manager to take care of neatness where it matters most. :) I'll
make sure Mac 2.8.3 port adheres to the same structure as the current 2.8.3
devs.

Scott Lahteine
   "No universe is perfect which leaves no room for improvement."
      <mailto:address@hidden>
         <http://www.things-of-the-non.org>