lynx-dev Re: dos lynx with SSL support.

From: Webmaster Jim
Subject: lynx-dev Re: dos lynx with SSL support.
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 1999 12:51:37 -0400

On Mon, Aug 09, 1999 at 12:22:11PM -0400, Rossetti, Justin wrote:
> Where can I download a win32 lynx binary with SSL support.  I have looked
> for it for the last few days with no luck.
> Thanks!

I don't know of anyone building such a binary. Since there are potential
export restrictions on such a program, I would not post one if I did.
Perhaps someone on the lynx-dev list has a better answer than "follow
the instructions and compile your own version."

------
<http://www.altavista.com/cgi-bin/query?q=%22web+home+for+jim+spath%22>
Marvin the Paranoid Android says:
Pausing to reconstruct the whole infrastructure of integral mathematics
in his head, he went about his humble task, never thinking to ask for
reward, recognition or even a moments ease from the pain in all the
diodes down his left side...