Re: lynx-dev User Agent

From: Larry W. Virden
Subject: Re: lynx-dev User Agent
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 1999 09:58:26 -0400 (EDT)

From: David Woolley <address@hidden>
> ** I think that there is a gray area as to whether the existence of
> a web site represents an invitation to browse, but that can be negated
> by a notice on the site stating the true position.

I assume you are referring to web sites without security in place - so called
"open sites".  I would hope there would be nothing grey about there not
being any invitation to browse a site which requires a login and password
for example...
--
Larry W. Virden                 <URL: mailto:address@hidden>
-><-