[no subject]

From: one12
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 1999 01:05:18 -0500 (CDT)

i have a question regarding sendmail used with lynx.  when sending
mail through "mailto:"; in lynx, a script takes me through filling
in the email address and subject of the message.

my question is "how does lynx implement the subject line into the
email message sent?"

i have tried using sendmail (not its own without lynx) using the
"-s" switch to send a subject line with an email message but
i can't get the subject line to be displayed in the received mail.

does lynx do something special with the subject line to make it work
with sendmail?

thank for your help.

jim