Re: lynx-dev "AUTO" appears in upper-left corner [2.8.3dev.5]

From: Lloyd G. Rasmussen
Subject: Re: lynx-dev "AUTO" appears in upper-left corner [2.8.3dev.5]
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 1999 12:27:41 -0400

I began seeing this with Hiroyuki Senshu's Lynx 2.8.2-26.  It either says
Auto or Raw.  I think this might have to do with charset handling, but I'm
not sure.

At 12:07 PM 8/12/99 +0900, you wrote:
>Updated to 2.8.3dev.5, and on every page "AUTO" appears in the upper-
>left corner of the screen.  Going to another page or pressing ^R or
>^L does not clear it off.
>
>__Henry

Lloyd Rasmussen, Senior Staff Engineer
National Library Service f/t Blind and Physically Handicapped
Library of Congress    (202) 707-0535  <address@hidden>
<http://www.loc.gov/nls/>
HOME:  <address@hidden>   <http://lras.home.sprynet.com