Re: lynx-dev lynx2.8.3dev.6

From: T.E.Dickey
Subject: Re: lynx-dev lynx2.8.3dev.6
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 1999 18:11:39 -0400 (EDT)

> 990813 Thomas Dickey wrote:
> > 990813 Philip Webb wrote:
> >> you appear to have overlooked my documents patch
> >>  www.flora.org/lynx-dev/html/month0899/msg00214.html ;
> > I didn't see the patch itself
>
> i assumed the co-ordinator would review anything starting with `patch';
> of course, it's understood things get mislaid occasionally.
>
> > So I assumed someone would remind me.
>
> someone has ...

yes.

otherwise, I _think_ that I incorporated the recent changes.  didn't get
much else done, since much of the past two weeks was spent installing and
configuring new software (and I've not gotten back to the djgpp environment
to see how far I can get building what DK's got).

--
Thomas E. Dickey
address@hidden