Re: lynx-dev bug report

From: Tilman Sauerbeck
Subject: Re: lynx-dev bug report
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1999 14:07:00 +0200

On Sun, Aug 15, 1999 at 05:09:08PM -0500, Klaus Weide wrote:
> On Sun, 15 Aug 1999, Tilman Sauerbeck wrote:
>
> > A Fatal error has occurred in Lynx Ver. 2.8.1rel.2
> >
> > Please notify your system administrator to confirm a bug, and
> > if confirmed, to notify the lynx-dev list.  Bug reports should
> > have concise descriptions of the command and/or URL which causes
> > the problem, the operating system name with version number, the
> > TCPIP implementation, and any other relevant information.
> >
> > Do NOT mail the core file if one was generated.
> >
> > Lynx now exiting with signal:  4
> >
> > Aborted
> >

> > Got this message after trying to connect to http://home.nikocity.de/ts
>
> Can you reproduce this?

I'm sorry. I tried several times to get access to this adress, but
without success. Finally, I gave up and rebootet my machine. Then lynx
worked fine.
I'm sorry, I couldn't give any helpful information.

--
Tilman Sauerbeck                    | Ist die Hand des Bauern kalt,
address@hidden      | liegt sie abgehackt im Wald!