lynx-dev Re: Who else uses Lynx

From: Charles McCathieNevile
Subject: lynx-dev Re: Who else uses Lynx
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 1999 00:38:20 -0400

I guess that makes me a major screwball. I use a linux system, typically with
X running about 4 screens at once, and in addition to often opening a graphical
browser (or Amaya, an editor that I use for a bit of browsing because I
often have it open) lynx is one of the three applications that I have running
in at least on window all day every day (the other two are mail and irc - the
basis of being able to work). I actually just use lynx because I like it.

charles McCN