lynx-dev reverse vidio v bold links

From: ejdavid
Subject: lynx-dev reverse vidio v bold links
Date: 17 Aug 1999 02:15:50 -0000

Each of the three ISPs I use display pages differently. The one I prefer
shows text in regular brightness, link titles in bold, and the link that
is ready for selection in reverse video.

The one I like least show all text in bold, and all link titles in reverse
video.  The third one shows text in regular brightnes, link titles in
reverse vidio, and the link that is ready for selection in 'unrevers' video.

None of these ISPs seem to know how to control these variables.  Can you help?
I use the same terminal program from DOS for each dialup number, and only
the number I use to call the ISP is changed--so its probably not controlable
from my end.

Thanks!