lynx-dev Re: os/2 binary

From: Ilya Zakharevich
Subject: lynx-dev Re: os/2 binary
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 1999 20:26:29 -0400 (EDT)

[Complicated attribution graph removed]

>:I am just wondering if you know where to get an lynx 2.8.2 binary for os/2, th
>e site mentioned on your
>:homepage is not maintained any more and tells me to go to hobbes, which only c
>aries a stable 2.7.1 version
>:and an buggy 2.8.? version.

I suspect that what you call "buggy 2.8.? version." is my compile of
2.8.2.dev3+.  (It should be available on
  ftp://ftp.math.ohio-state.edu/pub/users/ilya/os2/
).

I know of no bugs in this compile which are OS/2-specific, and I know
no bugs in this compile which are corrected in more recent versions.

So if you want to remove whatever you consider a bug, please let us
know about it.

Hope this helps,
Ilya