lynx-dev Borland #if (was: lynx2.8.3dev.6)

From: Webmaster Jim
Subject: lynx-dev Borland #if (was: lynx2.8.3dev.6)
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1999 07:23:46 -0400

On Wed, Aug 18, 1999 at 05:14:30AM -0400, T.E.Dickey wrote:
> > Borland C++ Builder can't digest "#if stuff":
> can it not digest it (which would make it not meet the language standard),
> or does it "just" complain a lot?
> (watcom would complain a lot if one turned on warnings).

With the makefile switches as distributed with Lynx, the BCB compiler
fails to compile this module. With the ifs changed to ifdefs, the
compile succeeds. I guess other switches would alter this behaviour.
My preference would be to change the code rather than the makefile.

------
<http://www.altavista.com/cgi-bin/query?q=%22web+home+for+jim+spath%22>
Marvin the Paranoid Android says:
Bleah!