lynx-dev Re: -post_data sample please

From: Webmaster Jim
Subject: lynx-dev Re: -post_data sample please
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 1999 08:24:21 -0400

On Thu, Aug 19, 1999 at 01:14:37PM +0300, Yury Burkatovsky wrote:
> Try the instructions from the attached piece of mail. Actually, to got the
> neccessary data I replaced the "ACTION" attibute value with
> "mailto:address@hidden"; instead of performing steps 4-8. See below how
> your form worked out.
>
> BTW, I think it is worthwhile adding to the FAQ, isn't it?

Please do so! The Lynx FAQ-O-Matic supports user entries; the "Tips on
use" category seems a good place for this.

   Linkname: Lynx FAQ: Tips on use

Thanks in advance!

------
<http://www.altavista.com/cgi-bin/query?q=%22web+home+for+jim+spath%22>
Marvin the Paranoid Android says:
After that I went into a bit of a decline.....