Re: lynx-dev Re: lynx.cfg bloat (was various fixes)

From: Scott Lahteine
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Re: lynx.cfg bloat (was various fixes)
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 1999 00:42:08 -0400

> Hmm.  Sounds like what you really want is a control file for TDG (the dotfile
> generator) ... or one of the other GUI configurators that's cropping up.
> Oh no, not another control file :D

Ah, as I often forget: Less complexity for the user means more complexity
for the programmer (and the administrator)! I guess I can accept that a
well-documented CFG file is a happy medium. (I can just have the text editor
hide all comment lines when I want to see clearly, after all!)

          Scott Lahteine    mailto:address@hidden
              "Being is faster than light."
                Slur's Things of the Non
           <http://www.things-of-the-non.org/>