lynx-dev Re: Lynx with GNU gettext NLS support

From: François Pinard
Subject: lynx-dev Re: Lynx with GNU gettext NLS support
Date: 20 Aug 1999 09:43:38 -0400

Webmaster Jim <address@hidden> écrit:

> If anyone in your group can update it or work with the Free Translation
> Project to do so, we would be grateful.

This is only a quick reply, being away from home for a few days.

Soon after the POT file was made available to teams, Michel Robitaille
started to translate it all, unaware of previous efforts.  I told him that
something unofficial was still not sorted into the Translation Project,
and gave him a few URL to check.  Seeing that, Michel stopped translating
messages after a few hundreds, waiting for more news about this.

It might be better to see all translations, even incomplete, put as
PO files in the TP, and teams properly notified of what is going on.
That might avoid some expense of energy, like Michel's.