lynx-dev -number_links_forms (was: User Agent)

From: Klaus Weide
Subject: lynx-dev -number_links_forms (was: User Agent)
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 02:33:02 -0500 (CDT)

On Mon, 23 Aug 1999, John Hawkinson wrote:

> p.s. Anyone know what happened to the 2 patches I submitted
> in late July?:
>
> lynx-dev Command line support for numbered form inputs
> http://www.flora.org/lynx-dev/html/month0799/msg00881.html

That one looked done right.  About the best we can get until one
day the keyboard aspect gets separated from the link-numbering
aspect.

But thinking about it again, also in light of Henry's comments about
adding options, it would be better to combine this with -number_links
into one option.  Something like -numbering={none,links,forms}.

If this is kept as is, I suggest renaming it from -number_links_forms
to -number_form_links, that looks less ugly.

       Klaus