lynx-dev -post_data or -get_data (fwd)

From: Michael Beattie
Subject: lynx-dev -post_data or -get_data (fwd)
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 18:03:51 +1200 (NZST)

I am trying to create a script to message my mobile phone from
www.mtnsms.com.

the command I am using:

lynx -accept_all_cookies -cookie_file=sms.cookies  www.mtnsms.com/sms
-post_data < post.parms

post.parms:

msgTo=+64212979060&msgText=Test
---

can someone set me right here? I have looked through the FAQ's online, and
found similar things, but I cannot get this to work.

from the web form:

<form action="sms.asp" method="post" name="newMsg">

TIA,
                       Michael Beattie (address@hidden)

    If it doesn't work, force it.  If it breaks, it needed replacing anyway.