lynx-dev OffTopic: Screen update available

From: Larry W. Virden
Subject: lynx-dev OffTopic: Screen update available
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 13:13:36 -0400 (EDT)

If you are not a screen user and not a Unix user, you can safely delete
this message.

In case you haven't heard, screen 3.9.4 is now available.  It provides the
ability to display a window on mure than one attached display, can
display multiple windows on one display, supports a hard status line,
logfile timestamps, configurable break type, built in telnet, and optional
braille support!

I found my copy at ftp://prep.ai.mit.edu/gnu/
--
Larry W. Virden                 <URL: mailto:address@hidden>
-><-