lynx-dev Lynx 2.8.2

From: Ellison, Rick
Subject: lynx-dev Lynx 2.8.2
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 16:41:04 -0700

Windows NT 4.0
Lynx 2.8.2

I am using Lynx to stress test an Oracle Application Server.  Is there any
way to not get each session to exit and end once a URL is completed?  I
can't ever see the results of the URL for more than a second, then the
window closes down.

My DOS bat file contains:

start lynx URL -traversal

Lynx appears to handle meta-http commands different than Netscape.  I was
calling a URL that called another, more complex URL because of the inability
to easily (I haven't figured out how) call URL's that have ampersands in
them.  Any ideas?  I've tried both the UNIX and Win32 versions,
unsuccessfully.

Rick Ellison
System DBA, Webmaster
Computer Sciences Corporation