lynx-dev Lynx283dev7 Win32 available

From: Webmaster Jim
Subject: lynx-dev Lynx283dev7 Win32 available
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 1999 09:02:46 -0400

I've compiled 283dev7 with Borland and uploaded a zip file containing
the executable as well as support files that I copied from Wayne Buttles
last set. I also included updated help pages and a revised readme. Of
course, it's a development binary, so the usual disclaimers apply (I
won't be responsible for blah blah blah).

Find it on: http://jim.spath.com/lynx_win32/
If this package looks good to folks, I can move it onto SLCC to
be mirrored.

------
<http://www.altavista.com/cgi-bin/query?q=%22web+home+for+jim+spath%22>
Marvin the Paranoid Android says:
As bad days go, this is one of the worst.