lynx-dev Re: Web mail for Lynx Browser

From: Webmaster Jim
Subject: lynx-dev Re: Web mail for Lynx Browser
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 1999 20:16:55 -0400

On Sat, Aug 28, 1999 at 09:32:28PM -0500, address@hidden wrote:
> I am using Lynx Browser at my home to access Internet. I want to know if
> there is any site which provides free web based e-mail service like
> Hotmail. I am not able to access Hotmail thru Lynx Browser.
> Thank You
>
> Jigar Vishrani

This is a FAQ; unfortunately the answer changes as services are
modified. I will add this to the Lynx FAQ, but in the meantime, I found
a good bookmark for this issue:

   Linkname: Web-Based Email -- Benefits and Barriers
   Last Mod: Fri, 16 Jul 1999 23:14:53 GMT

The Lynx FAQ for this is now open on:
http://www.slcc.edu/cgi-bin/lynx/fom?file=109

Marvin the Paranoid Android.