lynx-dev Wow, w3m really DOES look cool

From: mattack
Subject: lynx-dev Wow, w3m really DOES look cool
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 17:49:29 -0700 (PDT)

I finally got a look at w3m.  Wow, it looks pretty good on a lot of sites,
like Yahoo and imdb.

Since they don't do cookies nor SSL, it's not useful to me for a lot of sites,
but I sure think I'll use it to view some sites that don't look good in
lynx.  Darn, I can't check out how quote.yahoo.com looks because of the
lack of cookies.

I hope I can set this up as an external viewer for Lynx to have one key hit
be able to render Lynx's current page in w3m.