lynx-dev hyphenation

From: Vlad Harchev
Subject: lynx-dev hyphenation
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 1999 19:04:45 +0500 (SAMST)

 It works on my machine! (I didn't implement any configuration settings for it
yet - just the bare algorithms). I'm testing it extensively.

 As for speed, it's 33Kb/sec without hyphenation on 200Kb file (lynxcfg.html),
 and 30Kb/sec with hyphenation on the same file (the speed is the speed that
lynx shows when it finishes loading file) - on 5x86-133-32Mb.
 I use English hyphenation dictionary.

 To Klaus: I'll answer your message later.

 Best regards,
  -Vlad