Re: lynx-dev hyphenation (was tech. question: translating strings)

From: Henry Nelson
Subject: Re: lynx-dev hyphenation (was tech. question: translating strings)
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 1999 13:58:01 +0900 (JST)

>  I meant that I expected hyphenation code to be integrated as patch in lynx
> tree, not that everyone will enable hyphenation at compile-time.
>  Sorry for confusion.

There was no confusion.  Most likely it is a misunderstanding on my part.
Anyway, it doesn't concern me since I have nothing to do with the
integration process.  Thus, I offer you my apology for having misunderstood.

__Henry

PS
   I urge you to do a brief study of the verb "expect", particularly in
   relation to the nuance it often carries in American conversation.  Look
   particularly at the third or fourth definition given which, if you have
   a reliable dictionary, should include most or all of "probable," "certain,"
   "due," "necessary," and "reasonable."  Compare this with "hope" or perhaps
   "desire" or "wish."