lynx-dev Questions on your DOS Browser

From: Tom Burke
Subject: lynx-dev Questions on your DOS Browser
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 1999 15:43:57 -0700

Hello:

We are a manufacturer of DOS based portable bar code (laser) terminals.  I
am looking for a DOS Browser that we can run our terminal, which is a 486/33
based terminal with 8MB RAM.  We only have a 16 line by 20 character screen
(128x160 pixels), which is CGA graphics capable.  We also have only a 57-key
keypad.  We do run standard DOS 6.22 (Datalight).

Can your browser run on our terminal as is?  If not, could it be customized
to run? Who would I contact?

Thank you for your help,

Tom Burke
Director, Market & Product Planning