Re: lynx-dev patch to spawn extra lynx's

From: Doug Kaufman
Subject: Re: lynx-dev patch to spawn extra lynx's
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 1999 20:37:37 -0700 (PDT)

On Thu, 16 Sep 1999, Klaus Weide wrote:

> right button should be swapped, or something like that.  Otoh not everyone
> has three buttons.  I don't know how this all plays out for DOS, Windows,
> OS/2.  Maybe all this should be configurable.  OTOH as already mentioned,
> there isn't too much interest in all this for most folks.

The DOS version can use a mouse, but this comes from another program
used with lynx, rather than from lynx itself. The MOUSKEYS program
is a TSR that allows use of a mouse within a program that doesn't
support a mouse itself. The default recommended for DOS port of lynx
has mouse movement move the cursor or highlighted link, with left
button equivalent to right arrow, right button equivalent to left
arrow. This is configurable by the user, however. I don't think that
PDCURSES or SLANG support the mouse for DOS.
                                   Doug

__
Doug Kaufman
Internet: address@hidden (preferred)