lynx-dev Lynx: Request to use a screen shot from your Web site in my for

From: Michael Kleper
Subject: lynx-dev Lynx: Request to use a screen shot from your Web site in my forthcoming book.
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 09:52:05 +0100

Some time ago I sent you a message requesting your permission to use a
screen shot from your Web site as an example in my forthcoming book, The
Handbook of Digital Publishing (Prentice Hall, June, 2000). Screen shots
are used as examples of "best in class" applications, or to illustrate
processes, procedures, or technologies related to Web publishing.

Since I have not heard back from you I am sending another request. All I
need is your positive response that I do have your permission to use the
image. My deadline is quickly approaching.

Your cooperation would be most appreciated. Simply reply to this message
with your approval.

Thank you in advance,

Michael L. Kleper
Professor