Re: lynx-dev Lynx: Request to use a screen shot from your Web site in my

From: pg
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Lynx: Request to use a screen shot from your Web site in my
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 09:45:42 -0600 (MDT)

In a recent note, Michael Kleper said:

> Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 09:52:05 +0100
>
> Some time ago I sent you a message requesting your permission to use a
> screen shot from your Web site as an example in my forthcoming book, The
                   ^^^^
There are several home pages devoted to Lynx.  A URL would help resolve
some confusion.  A request to the webmaster in addition to this list
might also help since Lynx-dev is a very informal organization.

> Handbook of Digital Publishing (Prentice Hall, June, 2000). Screen shots
> are used as examples of "best in class" applications, or to illustrate
> processes, procedures, or technologies related to Web publishing.

Hear, hear!  I add my compliments to the yet-unrecognized author.  :-)

-- gil
--
StorageTek
INFORMATION made POWERFUL