lynx-dev Lynx and Windows NT

From: Tony Arnold
Subject: lynx-dev Lynx and Windows NT
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 19:00:11 +0100

I've installed Lynx on my Windows NT system and it work fine when I use the
system
locally. However, I can also telnet into the NT system and have tried using
Lynx,
but all I see is the info at the bottom of the screen hinting at what keys I can
press. I do not see any of the page contents.

I suspect this is a NT problem, or possibly the telnet daemon (I'm using Exceed
6.1), but if anyone's got a workaround it would be much appreciated. I've tried
it
with both Microsoft's telnet client and also QVTnet's telnet client.

(This is a useful thing to do as some sites I visit are restricted by IP
address).

Many thanks.

Regards,
Tony.
--
Tony Arnold, Science and Engineering Support Unit, University of Manchester.
Tel: +44 (161) 275 6093, Fax: +44 (161) 275 6071,