Re: lynx-dev one of my bookmark files is now double spaced

From: Doug Kaufman
Subject: Re: lynx-dev one of my bookmark files is now double spaced
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 1999 19:42:04 -0700 (PDT)

On Sat, 25 Sep 1999 address@hidden wrote:

> I (R)emoved a link from one of my bookmark files (the link), and now
> this particular bookmark file is double-spaced.  There is a blank line
> between each of the links.

I suspect that the link you removed was at the beginning. The default
list starts with <ol>. If you remove it the numbers disappear and the
list is double spaced. If you didn't remove <ol> intentionally (I do
remove it from mine), then try adding <ol> before the first <LI>.

This does appear to be a bug. In the past the default bookmark list
started:
<ol>
<LI>first link here

Now it starts:
<ol><LI>first link here

Removing the first link now removes the <ol>.
                           Doug
__
Doug Kaufman
Internet: address@hidden (preferred)