lynx-dev bad command or file name?

From: karen lewellen
Subject: lynx-dev bad command or file name?
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 19:37:06 +0400

this is my first time posting, so this may have been asked before.  I have
the lynx386 kit and while i love it, i have one constant problem.  each time
i try to do anything other than just go to a site, such as use ftp or telnet
or send an comment.  i get the same error message.  after all of the
copyright info, lynx gives the "bad command or file name" message seen in
dos.  it looks as if i should edit one of the bat files but which one?
thanks,

make your own kind of music!
Karen lewellen, address@hidden

Net-Tamer V 1.11.2 - Test Drive